Sunday, August 13, 2017

Tell me about your self?

Hi, my name is xxxxx.
I was born and brought up in xxxxxx.

Coming to my educational qualification,
        I have completed my xxxxxx from xxxxxx university.

Coming to my work experience, 
       Total I have 1 year 9 months work experience as an AR Caller. 
       I worked 1 year in previous company name. Currently, I am working in current company name.

My roles are
       making calls to insurance company and getting claim status when there is no EOB.
       Working on denials according to denial management.
       Making followups on appeals and corrected claims.

7 comments:

  1. I really appreciate your presentation it is very usefull to me, please check out this realated piece of information to know about AR follow-up in medical billing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Join the thousands of providers who trust the success of their organizations to Preventive. Contact for Best Electronic Health System in USA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really most helpfull brother thanks for your valuable work...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing these amazing words with us. Please do write more about Medical billing in USA

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very informative blogs. thanks for sharing. click here for more information Healthcare Denial Management

    ReplyDelete